Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for DomainsFlow.
Here are my writers’ guidelines. Please read them carefully.
DomainsFLow provides authoritative, helpful advice that doesn’t pull any punches. I’m seeking posters who can offer straightforward, practical, valuable, no-bull information that’s rooted in personal experience. Concrete examples are encouraged.
Please be a regular reader of this blog before you pitch me. Be familiar with the topics that have recently been covered on the blog. Propose something different.
Topics in which I’m particularly interested right now include (but aren’t limited to):
- content marketing
- using social media to promote your blog
- blog design
- blog SEO
- WordPress tips and tricks
- online education
I also like success stories about how a writer broke in, or got a great client.
I prefer posts of about 500 words or less, though a long-list type topic might need more space.
Proof relentlessly. Write concisely. Know AP Style.
Check the popular posts sidebar at right for a sense of what readers like.
Posts should be unique and previously unpublished. You will not include any lies in your post, or especially anything that slanders or defames anyone else.
I retain the right to use your guest post in future ebooks and other products.
Don’t forget the basics
- Include a strong conclusion. End your article properly and please end with a question or similar in order to promote reader interaction.
- Take some time to look through the archives and include a link or two to a relevant article from DomainsFlow.com.
- Feel free to include one or two relevant links to other sites on the internet. No self-serving links within the article body, unless extremely relevant.
- No need to include a photo. That’ll be done for you.
- Your post must be 100% original and must never appear on another site. Ever!
I want to highlight you, your blog, or any product or service that you have to offer. This is largely done in your byline.
Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include up to two links in it.
Your byline will appear at the bottom of your post, but I’ll also write a short introductory sentence that will include your main link, and will appear at the top of the post. Note that I don’t publish affiliate links in guest posts.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to contact me with your post, please contact me via my contact form.
Thanks for your involvement with DomainsFlow.